WE NEED YOU!
Our strength is our volunteers who share planning, organizing, and evaluating our programs. Working together makes life better—more fun—for us all.
- To share some of your skills and your smiles;
- To meet old friends and make new ones;
- To get involved in your community;
- To develop skills in something new; and
- To make a difference in someone’s life (including your own!).
How can you help?
Some volunteers participate in committees and help design the plans. Others roll up their sleeves and carry out those plans. We need and appreciate all! Simply drop in at 8 Park Drive, Latcham Hall and volunteer for something that interests you..
Get involved and join a committee to make things happen:
- Special events committee
- Archive assistant
- Book club assistant
- Co-convenors for activities
- Entertainment committee
- Fashion show models
- Lunch servers
- Membership assistant
- Newsletter assistant
- Travel club assistant
- “This club changed my life!”
- “I’ve made so many new friends and learned more about the community!”
- “It’s important to give back!”
- “So friendly and accepting of newcomers!”